Woo! Now who doesn’t love a bit of Disney? When Claire over at That Mumma Rocks tagged/nominated me in/for this particular tag, I genuinely got so excited about it! Combining two of my favourite things, this tag is perfect. Blogging+ Disney makes for a very happy Katie!
The rules? You simply answer the questions below, link to and mention the person who has tagged you (thank you once again Claire!) and then tag 5 more people to take part! Simple, right? You haven’t seen the questions yet…
1. Favourite Character – See what I mean about difficult questions? I’d have to go for Melody from The Little Mermaid: Return To The Sea
2. Favourite Princess – Ariel. Without a doubt, Ariel. Have you seen this woman/mermaid?
3. Favorite Heroine – I’m going for Mulan here. Has there ever been a better heroine?
4. Favoruite Prince – Without a doubt, Prince Eric. He has a dog! And a gorgeous castle by the sea.
5. Favourite Hero – Olaf. Some people are worth melting for.
6. Favourite Animal – Either Lady or Scamp. I adore Lady, but her troublesome son, Scamp, is all of us trying to find our place in life.
7. Favourite Sidekick – Pascal or Maximus…. They’re so perfect
8. Favourite Villain – Ursula
9. Favorite Original Character – Pluto
10. Favourite Love Song – I See The Light from Tangled
11. Favourite Song – You’ll Be In My Heart from Tarzan
12. Favourite Villain Song – Mother Knows Best from Tangled
13. Least Favourite Song – Little April Shower from Bambi
14. Favourite Kiss – Ariel and Eric when she can finally speak!
15. The First Movie You Saw – The Jungle Book
16. Favourite Classic – Lady and the Tramp
17. Song that always gets stuck in your head –When Will My Life Begin (maybe because this is my alarm at the minute)
18. Favorite Pixar Film – Up
19. Least Favorite Pixar Film – A Bug’s Life
20. Favorite Sequel – Either The Little Mermaid: Return To The Sea or Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp’s Adventure. OH! Or 102 Dalmatians! Waddlesworth is brilliant.
21. Overrated Movie – The Princess and the Frog
22. Underrated Movie – Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp’s Adventure
23. Movie That Makes You Laugh – The Lizzie Maguire Movie
24. Movie That Makes You Cry – Lilo and Stitch or Dumbo. Don’t split families up on me otherwise I will sob.
25. The Saddest Scene From Your Favorite Movie – When Nani and Lilo sit on the hammock the night before Cobra Bubbles comes to take Lilo away.
26. Saddest Death – Bambi’s mother.
27. Favourite Quote – “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all” from Mulan or “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” from The Lion King
28. Favourite Theme Park – Disneyland Paris! Although I’ve never been to the others
29. Favorite Theme Attraction – Pirates of the Carribean
30. Favorite Theme Park Show – Whatever it was at the end when I could’ve cried listening to I See The Lights. It was just incredibly moving.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading, feel free to comment below and let me know your favourites, even if I haven’t tagged you! I’d like to tag