Hello once again! Twice in one day, I’m spoiling you today 😝
Earlier I mentioned my reading list. Since I actually managed to read the majority of my list last year, if not all of it, I thought I would share with you this year’s list to have read before I (hopefully) return to university in September. I’ve no idea what order they’ll be read in but don’t worry, all reviews will be posted asap after I’ve finished each book!
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. This is part of #GGbookclub ‘s book club that I decided to join after suggesting starting a book club. If anyone’s interested in joining, find them on Twitter at @theggbookclub !
- What Dreams Are Made Of by Sheila O’Flanagan.
- I’ll Run To You by Nikki Vale.
- Almost Dead by T. R. Ragan
- The Housewife Assassin’s Vacation To Die For by Josie Brown. I started this series last summer and fell in love so I have this and then book 6 to read!
- The Housewife Assassin’s Recipes for Disaster by Josie Brown.
Six books. That should be easy enough to complete, shouldn’t it? I normally would aim for more but we’ll see how this list goes.
Enjoy your evening or have a good night’s sleep! Feel free to join me in reading these and we can have a good discussion about them when we’re both done.