And I am back! Did you miss me? A whole week without seeing my new posts.. wow. I’ve really not been top of my game recently. And it is for that reason that today I come back to you with a Mystery Blogger Award Tag! I love these tags as you all well know, so to be finally catching up on those posts I’ve been tagged in is great!
The Mystery Blogger Award Tag is one of those brilliant tags that gives you a little look into the person behind the blog, and so I have been really looking forward to sitting down and writing this one. So thank you to Ross from Man Vs Adulthood for the tag! You can find his post right here.
So, the rules are as follows:
Put the award logo/image on your blog. (ticked)
List the rules. (ticked)
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (ticked)
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (if someone could direct me to the creator that would be fab…)
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I am currently obsessed with You Me Her on Netflix. You need to watch it, and I need there to be a third season soon.
- I recently moved back to Northern Ireland to live with my parents after a failed attempt at moving away and being independent.
- My favourite place ever to go for dinner is the Ramore Wine Bar in Portrush. If I was to ever get engaged over dinner, I’d want it to be there, preferably after eating the chicken penne pasta dish and before having one of their delicious cheesecakes.
Questions for me
1. If you could be in any film, what would you be in and which character would you play?
I would love to be in a musical as one of the chorus crowd – I would love to be one of the key characters and have some amazing solo, but I know I don’t have the voice for that so I’ll settle for being in the chorus!
2. What film gets you choked up?
The Greatest Showman, Les Mis, and Marley and Me. All three.
3. (Funny Q) : Who is your celebrity crush of the same gender?
Hahaha too many to count! My latest? Priscilla Fai.
4. If money wasn’t a worry and you had to buy one pointless purchase what would you get and why?
A rotating cheeseboard. I think they’re called a Lazy Susan? I just love them!
5. If you had to be a fruit what fruit would you be and why?
I think I’d have to be a mango. They’re so tasty and I dunno I just want to be a mango haha
My nominees are:
And I’ll tag them on Twitter when this goes live!
My Questions for Them:
- If you could write a book about anything, what would you write about?
- Who was your first celebrity crush that you remember?
- What one thing would you give up forever if it meant saving humanity?
- Where is one place you would love to visit?
- When you were younger, did you imagine your life would be like it is now? And would younger you be happy knowing what stage you’re at now? Sorry a cheating double question!
My Best Post
This is completely subjective to what you like reading, however one of my favourite posts I have written would have to be my dream home series – I loved getting to think about all the things I would put in my dream home! You can check them all out below: