Well, as the year comes to an end (and before I start to consider my New Years Resolutions) I thought I’d share with you the list of books I’ve read this year, all in the one place with their review where appropriate.
Considering taking part in Blogmas this year? Purchase my ebook – The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Blogmas! [AD] – for everything from content suggestions to planning help, to tips on promoting once you’ve clicked publish!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- The Freedom Writers’ Diary (review found here)
- Carol by Patricia Highsmith (review found here)
- Room by Emma Donoghue (review found here)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (review found here)
- The Housewife Assassin’s Vacation to Die For by Josie Brown
- The Housewife Assassin’s Recipes for Disaster by Josie Brown
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- The Dog Who Dared To Dream by Sun-Mi Hwang (review here)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (Original Screenplay) by J. K. Rowling
Now I’ve to try and plan my books for the new year. Did you read anything you would recommend? Or did you read any of those books above – if so, what did you think of them?
I can’t wait to see what books 2017 will bring into my life!