I’ve noticed this tag doing the rounds again so was delighted when the lovely Cody nominated me to take part. You should honestly go check out her blog, it’s great!
The rules for accepting the Liebster Award are as follows
- Thank the person who has nominated you for the award and post their link in this post
- Display the award on your blog
- Write a 150-300-word post about one of your favourite blogs that is not your own
- Post 10 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve this award and provide links to them in your post
- Answer 10 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Ask your nominees 10 questions
- Let your nominees know that you have nominated them for the Liebster Award
So firstly, a massive
to Cody for the chance to do this. As said above, head over to her blog and read her ten facts if you’d like to – https://codyeward.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/the-liebster-award/
One of my all-time favourite blogposts I have read has to be Anxiety and Me by Francesca over at Bella Momento. In this post, Francesca talked about her own experience with anxiety and I honestly could never imagine having the courage to post such a personal piece of writing. In fact, I’ll be honest and say that the first time I read this post, I ended up crying for her and just wanting to send a massive hug. There was one paragraph that really resonated with me, and reminded me that we often look for people who’ve gone through something similar to our situations. I love reading Francesca’s blog at the best of times but this really was one of my favourites. Be sure to go check her out!
Ten Random Facts:
- My top three tv shows at the minute are Grey’s Anatomy, The West Wing, and You Me Her.
- The one TV couple I will always love more than any other is Mark Sloan and Lexie Grey (Grey’s Anatomy)
- I have developed a hatred towards apples because when I was 7 my mum wanted me to lose weight so instead of toast every morning I ate an apple. While it did help with the weight loss, I grew to hate apples and still struggle to have more than a bite of one.
- One thing I can never say no to is sorbet, as long as it isn’t coconut.
- I’m that weird person who actually kinda likes the bounty sweets in the celebrations tub
- I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in 2 months when I was 13 years old.
- The longest I’ve ever stayed awake is 52 hours and by the time I fell asleep I was close to tears I was that tired.
- I don’t get the hype about either the Kardashians (to the point I just googled how to spell their surname) or Beyoncé.
- My dream pet is a turtle or a penguin, however I’d simply settle for owning ever single type of dog.
- I can’t wait to finish at university and work towards becoming a teacher!
Questions from Cody
- What’s the best thing about your home town?
Haha anyone who knows Lisburn will know there’s nothing good about it, except that the cinema there is cheap as anything! I seriously resent paying £8 to see a film when it’s £4.50 at home.
- What do you want to be doing in 5 years time?
I want to be teaching in a primary school, and coming home to my own place.
- Who was/is your teenage crush?
Which one? I’d have to say either Emma Watson or Brittany Snow. But please don’t ask me to choose one of them!
- Who is your favourite novelist?
Robert Muchamore. The Cherub Series was my favourite book series ever and I’m heartbroken that I haven’t finished it yet! Might need to go find it…
- What’s your favourite thing about being a blogger?
I love having somewhere to come to and just say everything that’s going through my head, even if no one ever reads it.
- What mythical creature do you wish where real?
Definitely mermaids. I want to be a mermaid. Have you seen Ariel??
- Where’s your dream place to live?
Ibiza! Have you not read my post on my favourite place on earth?
- What’s your go to fashion item?
My jeans… I’m not much of a fashionista! Although, one accessory I couldn’t live without is my Michael Kors handbag. I bought it as a one-off treat to myself that I plan on having for years to come.
- Who would be your dream blogging collaboration? (brand or another blogger)
I’ll be honest and say I have actually no idea! There isn’t any particular person or brand, mainly because I never really thought about it or planned on any.
- Describe your style in 3 words?
Comfy, casual, and off-the-floor!
My nominees are:
Katy Eloise Kate Lucy
My questions to you:
- What’s your favourite type of takeaway?
- Did you ever dream of changing your name, and if so what to?
- Do you believe in regretting things?
- How many pets have you owned in total?
- What made you start blogging?
- Who is one person you want to thank for being there for you?
- Where is your dream holiday location?
- What are your top three tv shows?
- If you won the lottery tonight, what would you spend it on?
- Who was your number one crush growing up?