Ahhhh!!! So last night was my first ever time hosting a Twitter Chat and yes I may be biased but I think that went extremely well! Never mind that though, it’s also Friday so the day just keeps getting better and better! So today’s post will be a little different – I’ve picked my favourite answers and will be listing them here alongside the questions and the person’s twitter handle so you can give them a follow and maybe have a nosy at their links! Think of it as a Follow Friday type post.
Question 1 – Starting with an easy question – what’s your favourite Disney film and why?
- “Beauty and the Beast! I just love the story and relate to belle so much!A quiet girl who loves to read and sing! – Chloe (@chloebeeslife – chloebeeslife.blogspot.co.uk)
- “It’s always been and always will be Dumbo, the struggle of the adorable silent elephant who was a little different” – Utterly Feral (@utterly_feral – utterlyferal.wordpress.com)
- “Mulan. The soundtrack is cracking and she is a hero for anyone who thinks they’re a fuck up.” – Lauren Aitchison (@thetartandevil – thedevilwearstartan.com)
- “Pocahontas cos of the songs, nature and beautiful scenery in film!” – Sarah (@SarahIslesy – sarahhealthylifestyleblog.wordpress.com)
Question 2 – Who is that one character you love to hate and why?
- “Ursula is the ultimate baddie, she’s awesome and her songs are incredible” – Teri-may (@AcupofTblog – acupofT.co.uk)
- “Gaston!He’s awful but he’s a bit of a legend, let’s be honest!” – Sally (@little_budget – littlebudget.co.uk)
- “I love to hate Scar – who can’t resist Jeremy Irons’ lovely British accent in the Lion King” – Nicola Hughes (@mummytodex – mummytodex.wordpress.com)
- “Ursula! I love her sassiness. Same with Hades, I feel like I’m basically Hades in a human form!” – Charlie Sinclair (@ablogbycharlie – ablogbycharlie.co.uk)
Question 3 – What’s that one Disney song you can’t help but sing along to?
- “What do you mean ONE song?! I sing along to EVERY Disney song” – Lisa (@Following_Lisa – followinglisa.com)
- “When Will My Life Begin – Tangled 🙂 it’s my cleaning song” – Kirsty Morgan (@kirstyCprincess – booadventures.com)
- “Sometimes dramatically singing along to the slow and sad ones is all I need” – Lisa (@Following_Lisa – followinglisa.com)
- “Zero to Hero. The Hercules soundtrack is so underrated. I love that the muses are all WOC” – Lauren Aitchison (@thetartandevil – thedevilwearstartan.com)
Question 4 – Have you ever been to Disneyland? What was your favourite part if you have been?
- “YES!!! I’m proud to say it and being little it was like a dream! Got all of the characters autographs too” – Ashley (@ashmcc87 – ashmcc87.blogspot.co.uk)
- “I went to Disneyland Paris for my 21st Birthday this Summer and it was MAGICAL!” – Kayleigh Elizabeth (@hiyakayleigh – hiyakayleigh.blogspot.com)
- “Nope! I’m not sure I want to go if I’m honest because as much as it looks magical I don’t love theme parks” – Erin Grace (@everythingxerin – itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk)
- “Going during Christmas is amazing and magical. I went after my Thanksgiving last time and it was THE BEST.” – Wendy Banner (@fashionblogger – fashionableheart.comfashionableheart.com)
Question 5 – If you could be any Disney character who would you be and why?
- “I would probably be Cinderella as she got her happy ever after, after everything!” – Kimberley Jessica (@kimmcpherson_ – kimberlyjessica.co.uk)
- “I would want to be Mia from Princess Diaries. Like, when is my Gran gonna randomly tell me I’m a princess?” – Kayleigh Elizabeth (@hiyakayleigh – hiyakayleigh.blogspot.com)
- BELLE because there is no reason why you wouldn’t want to be her” – Shannon Valentine (@shanvalentine_ – shannon-marie.co.uk)
- “I used to want to be a princess but now I like the idea of being a villain! Cruella, maleficent or the evil queen” – Robyn (@midnightandlace – midnightandlace.co.uk)
So that was my first experience of hosting a chat and I had the most fantastic time! Hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to!