Now that we’re getting into January a bit, I thought we’d take today as a chance for you all to Get To Know Me a bit! And what better way to do this than to answer 30 questions all about me?
I spent what seemed to be forever browsing through the internet for a tag that I could answer, but when I found these questions on Root Report I decided they’d do the job perfectly instead. Of course, you can all go and read my About page here on the blog, but sometimes it’s fun to know a little more about the person writing the blog.
Shall we take a look at the questions and answers then?
- Are you named after anyone?
Not really. My Granny’s name is Catherine and she gets Kate for short, but I wasn’t actually named after her.
- When was the last time you cried?
21st December 2017.
- Do you have kids?
No but I would like to some day!
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Probably not, I’d most likely think that I was a bit too strange.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sometimes, it really depends on who I’m with.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Generally where their eyes go when they first speak to me. Eye contact is one thing I put a lot of emphasis on.
- What is your eye color?
Blue, but a rather dull blue in my mind!
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings definitely! Can’t cope with scary movies.
- Favorite smells?
The air by the sea, pink grapefruit and other citrus things, and onion and garlic cooking.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Washington DC on a school trip.
- Do you have any special talents?
Nope, I’m a fairly ordinary girl – nothing much wrong with that though!
- Where were you born?
- What are your hobbies?
Blogging (obviously…), singing, writing in general, watching TV shows and movies, reading, and cooking.
- Do you have any pets?
Well technically she’s Rachel’s but we do have Maisie – our stray cat that adopted us two years ago.
- Do you have any siblings?
Yup, Rachel – my younger sister.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Financially stable? No longer tired? Thinner? Nah, I want to work with children either in a school or childminding setting.
- Who was your first best friend?
Apparently a boy called Tom in nursery although I don’t remember him at all.
- How tall are you?
- Funniest moment throughout School?
When I was in a foul mood, snapped at a friend, then get really upset at myself for snapping and so I started to cry. The teacher took me out of the room to make sure my friend wasn’t bullying me!
- How many countries have you visited?
I think 13 or 14? Not entirely sure!
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Favourite was either History or Maths, and my worst was definitely P.E. – especially during hockey season!
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Drink – diet coke.
Animal – dog.
Perfume – [amazon_textlink asin=’B01698NJGS’ text=’Lacoste Touch of Pink’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’lifewithktkin-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’03368828-f3cd-11e7-b063-99e0641d97b4′]
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
For a girl, either Sarah, Bethany, or Lily. For a boy Robert, Christopher, or Benjamin.
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I’ve played many due to P.E. in school, but my favourite has to be Badminton.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I don’t regularly watch YouTubers so can’t really answer this question.