Now that we’re well and truly on our way into 2018, today’s post is all about the books I hope to read over the course of the year. Which of these are on your list?
So I’ve already made a start to my 2018 To Be Read pile, but with a goal of 24 books this year I need to have a general idea on what I would like to read. Below are some books sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be loved, others haven’t been bought yet. And I also hope to start using the public library again in an attempt to not only read more but to support it! For my thoughts on libraries, check out my post – Travel The World For Free. But for now, grab a cup of tea and see which of these are on your list!
- Driven by Dane Cobain
- Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight
- The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
- Before I Die by Jenny Downham
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott
- The Little Women Letters by Gabrielle Donnelly
- The Chronicles of Narnia – C S Lewis (all 7 of them)
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
- One Christmas in Snowdonia by Kelly Matthews
- Belgravia by Julian Fellowes
- Casino Royale by Ian Fleming
- The Housewife Assassin’s Vacation to Die For by Josie Brown
Are any of the above on your reading list for 2018? Or what have I missed that you think I simply must read? Let me know below!