Please please tell me I’m not the only one stressing that blogmas starts this weekend? Because this is the least prepared I have ever been for it. Like, ever. But that’s not for today’s stress. Today we’re here to take a look at the Versatile Blogger Tag!
So, I wouldn’t be wrong in saying that actually Steph tagged me in the Versatile Blogger Tag back in January… And I am mortified that it has taken me so long to actually take part in the tag! But yes, please do go and check out Steph’s Versatile Blogger Tag! And thank you so so much for the tag!
The Versatile Blogger “Award” aims to recognise those blogs that stand out for being a little different, for doing their own thing, for blogging with enthusiasm and passion. It’s by bloggers, for bloggers. If there is a blog you enjoy why not honour the owner by nominating them? We could all do with a bit of positivity and love! I personally always refer to these things as tags, but I know so many people still refer to it as an award.
For more info & award buttons visit The Versatile Blogger Award
The rules are simple – Should you choose to accept please include the following in your post:
- Link back to the person who nominated/awarded you…and a ‘thank you’ wouldn’t go amiss!
- Include the rules so that the person you’ve nominated/awarded/tagged knows what they should do.
- Include 7 facts about yourself – let people get to know you!
- Include a list of blogs you would like to award/nominate and link to them (the usual list is 15 blogs but less or a few more is fine, no panic!)
7 Facts About Me:
- In 2017, I didn’t spend a full month in any one place and managed to travel at least once each month.
- When I was 13, I went through 3 months of watching The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (extended editions) every day, all while reading the trilogy. It’s amazing how much was left out of the films, even in the extended editions!
- It’s a goal of mine to build up enough money to spend a week in London, seeing as many shows as possible. This dream list of shows to see includes Les Mis, The Lion King, and a load of other musicals.
- My dream pet is a turtle or a penguin, however I’d simply settle for owning every single type of dog.
- I joined a community choir back in June, and have loved every last minute of it. We have our Christmas concert next Friday, and then we won’t be back to rehearsals until April!
- Christmas is my favourite holiday, however Autumn is my all-time favourite season.
- I would love to be a mum someday, but for now I’ll just have to settle for being a surrogate mother to the cat while Rachel’s at university.