There’s so much to do and so little time. How can you be a success if your to do list is the length of your arm?
Success in life is a matter not so much of talent or opportunity as of concentration and perseverance. – C. W. Wendte
Today I woke up feeling like I could lie in bed forever, but here’s why I can’t. Part of me feels like if I share my to do list with you online then I’m more inclined to actually get through all the things I have to do!
- I’ve still to unpack from Paris. I am the world’s laziest traveller. Most of the time, everything ends up back in the laundry basket so I can have a few more days of doing nothing. But this time I’ve to unpack so I can repack to return to Northern Ireland. Great…
- I need to wash my hair. It hasn’t been washed since Wednesday night and looks a state right now, so I’ve tied it up in the hope I can leave it until tomorrow.
- My Paris blog post needs to be written. Except I’m waiting until my external hard drive arrives so I can save all my photos to it before writing the post.
- I need to start packing for going home. Normally packing takes me 3 weeks, now I’ve to condense it to 2 days!
- Dinner needs cooked at some stage…
- My bedroom is a mess and the kitchen needs sorted
- I’ve too much food and no idea if it’ll freeze or not.
- Shopping needs done since I’ve got parts of meals but not actual meals
And probably so much more that I can’t think of right now! The first step will be getting out of bed. Wish me luck! What’s on your to do list today? How do you keep yourself on track to work through the things on your to do list? What keeps you motivated throughout the day? Please let me know in the comments below!