Success in life is a matter not so much of talent or opportunity as of concentration and perseverance. – C. W. Wendte
Today I woke up feeling like I could lie in bed forever, but here’s why I can’t.
- I’ve still to unpack from Paris. I am the world’s laziest traveller. Most of the time, everything ends up back in the laundry basket so I can have a few more days of doing nothing. But this time I’ve to unpack so I can repack to return to Northern Ireland. Great…
- I need to wash my hair. It hasn’t been washed since Wednesday night and looks a state right now, so I’ve tied it up in the hope I can leave it until tomorrow.
- My Paris blog post needs to be written. Except I’m waiting until my external hard drive arrives so I can save all my photos to it before writing the post.
- I need to start packing for going home. Normally packing takes me 3 weeks, now I’ve to condense it to 2 days!
- Dinner needs cooked at some stage…
- My bedroom is a mess and the kitchen needs sorted
- I’ve too much food and no idea if it’ll freeze or not.
- Shopping needs done since I’ve got parts of meals but not actual meals
And probably so much more that I can’t think of right now! The first step will be getting out of bed. Wish me luck!