Okay so I’m already behind on today’s to do list as this was meant to be posted at 11am today but shh, we’ll just let that slide. Hello everyone! I’m sure many of you will see this and wonder why on earth I’m posting this but I ran a brief poll on twitter last night to ask if people would be interested in seeing today’s to do list and it came back as a unanimous yes, so here goes!
- Write at least one blog post for today
- Schedule or at lest draft posts up until Friday of this week
- Order some prints from the lovely Tarnya (@sweet_allure)’s etsy site – honestly you should have a look at them!
- Tidy and clean my bedroom. With being ill yesterday (and yes, a migraine counts as being ill), I was a bit of a slob and just left things lying.
- Finish cleaning the flat (again, was ill yesterday so didn’t finish this)
- Go to the gym or at least get some fresh air
- Do at least 3 hours revision for my final resit
- Look into classroom assistant jobs as I think I’ve found a course I would love to do!
- Speak to family back home. This happens that regularly I often forget that I’m not actually with them. Think we spoke 4 times yesterday?
- Put a wash on and actually deal with it before the 4th spin. We don’t have a tumble drier so I tend to over spin things
- Finish reading The Cursed Child
- Look at other jobs and courses that I could do instead of being at university.
Wow okay there’s a lot there to be getting on with, I’d better hurry up and get started! What are your plans for today?
Have an awesome Sunday, folks!