Hi again everyone! How are you all doing at the minute? Now, some of you may remember I did this tag as part of my Blogmas 2016 series but I feel I didn’t give it my all.
So when both Jordanne (The Life of a Glasgow Girl) and Jordan (Sweets and Mascara) tagged me in this (in her defence, Jordanne tagged me back in January and I finally got round to writing it last night) I jumped at the idea. Thank you girls!
What are the rules? I hear you asking – well let me get to them now!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Set yourself goals for the next year.
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals.
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
- In 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved.
So part one is completed! Now to think of my goals…
- This time next year…. I will be happy being me.
I’ve spent so many years trying to change myself in the hopes of feeling better about me. So I’m going to spend the next 365 days learning to love me for me, and accepting my ‘quirks’.
- This time next year… I will be finishing up my undergraduate degree and getting ready for a postgrad!
I’m going to throw my heart and soul and every little bit of motivation I can scrape up into passing my exams and doing well over the next 365 days at university. Becoming a teacher has always been my dream but now I’m the only one standing in my way!
- This time next year… I will be more organised in my blogging.
I’m going to start properly planning my posts, get pictures taken in advance, and remember to actually promote my own work!
- This time next year… I will have rediscovered my love for music.
I used to love music and over the last few years I’ve let it slide. So over the next 365 days I will get back into playing either piano or guitar. Who knows, maybe I’ll start singing properly again??
And now onto the tagging! I would like to tag:
Now just to remember to write an update in a year’s time! Enjoy girls xx