Days are passing quicker and quicker. I swear there aren’t 24 hours in every single day. At least, they aren’t being overly helpful – so much to do, so little time!
Today’s the 20th December, and we’re watching the days slip by. I can’t be the only one panicking slightly about how close we are now? Rachel and I are going last minute shopping today to pick up stuff for Dad and Granny B but hopefully that will be quick and relatively painless. However, today’s song is a disappointing one, especially considering how close we are now!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Write your goals for next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
- Tag at least 5 blogger friends
- This last one is optional, but in 365 days, write a post about whether or not you’ve been successful!
So to begin, I really have to say a massive thank you to Claire. I was struggling for a post to write for today. Well, I had one planned but when I sat down to write it I found I had no motivation whatsoever and so decided that this would fit in perfectly here. Sorry it’s late, but here it is! But yes, a massive thank you to the wonderful Claire for tagging me. You all should go check her out now!!
My goals for next year… I haven’t overly thought about them yet. I probably will have some proper New Year’s Resolutions, but they’ll be coming later in a post all of their own. So here, I’m going to outline my goals for my blogging for 2017!
This time next year…
- I will have 350 followers here on my blog.
- I will have reached 2500 Twitter followers
- I will post at least once a week.
- I will take part in more Twitter chats
So there we have the 4 main goals for my blog. To achieve these? I hope to just become more organised and produce more and better quality content that you all enjoy reading!
I would like to tag
Francesca – bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
Tarnya – sweetallure.co.uk
Holly – holzieloves.co.uk
Alice – beautywithalice.wordpress.com
Remember though, you don’t have to be tagged to take part! Hope you’ve enjoyed the post!