Firstly, I’d like to thank Courtney (@photoguidebook) for the nomination! Having not even been aware of this award opportunity, I’m extremely grateful that she even considered me for it!
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Tell the bloggers that you nominated them
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer
My questions from Courtney:
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve done?
Haha, oh dear this isn’t a great start – I’m not exactly a daring type of person! I would have to go for year one of Ibiza when Rachel and I went for drinks with some of the staff. It doesn’t sound daring, but the actual story is a tad too age restricted 18 to share on this blog so I’ll leave what happened up to your imagination. Sorry for semi avoiding the question!
- What was your favorite show to watch as a kid?
Oooh now this one is much more exciting! As a toddler, my favourite show was the Teletubbies. As I got older, I moved to The PowerPuff Girls, before settling on Hannah Montana as an 8 year old. I simply adored Miley and basically wanted to be her! She had awesome clothes, great friends and a singing voice I would’ve loved to have.
- Name a place you’ve always wanted to travel to.
I’ve always dreamt of going to Italy, but recently I’ve been thinking more and more about travelling to somewhere like New Zealand or Australia. I’d love to be south of the equator.
- Spoons or Forks?
Tough choice to make here…. I’m going to have to say Spoon, but only little spoons. Can’t be having any big spoons!
- What’s the last book you read?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Get it and read it now. I loved the fact I got a chance to return to the magical world of Harry Potter 10 years after I last had a new Harry Potter to devour – yes, I devour the books, I don’t read them. Yes, it was slightly disappointing as any book that tried to continue our love of the series was going to be, but I certainly would recommend it – as long as you go in with an open mind.
- If you could be any Disney character, who would you be, and why?
Can I be Ariel? Actually, I’d rather be her daughter – Melody. Getting to choose between being a human and a mermaid? A mum who understands that you feel you don’t belong because she never felt like she belonged? Plus I just love Ariel with all my heart.
- What song can you relate to the most?
Family Portrait – P!nk. The lyrics are pretty much perfect and when I heard it for the first time during GCSE Drama, I knew I needed to have it on my iTunes library! I’ve put a link down below for you to listen to. Sorry it wasn’t a more upbeat song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvpQsPKEwbw
- If you could make any crayon colour, what would it be called?
Morning mango – it would be that gorgeous orange colour of the sun as it rises in the morning. Actually, a bit lite the sun in the picture at the top of my blog!
- What is your viewpoint on love?
I’d currently love to be in love! It’s a funny thing though, isn’t it? I mean, we ‘love’ inanimate objects, we ‘love’ our family (even if that love is tested) and friends platonically, and then there’s actual romantic love. Who you love is your choice, don’t let anyone else ever influence you one way or the other. And don’t be afraid to tell someone you love them!
- What is one thing your blog readers don’t know about you?
This really is a tough question. A lot of you don’t know me, and so it would be so easy to put something here. Unfortunately, I can’t as I have a few friends who read my blog, and so there’s a lot they know about me! Hmm… (imagine, if you will, me sitting staring into space for the half hour it’s taken me to answer this question) I suppose the one thing most people won’t know about me is that when I was 6 and living in Forfar, there was a snowman building competition during the winter. Dad, Rachel and I spent forever working on our snowman, and competed against 17 other families to build the best snowman – and we won! I actually have our prize somewhere, I’ll have to look it out…
- If you could repeat one day of your life, which one would it be?
I would repeat the penultimate day of our holiday in Ibiza the first year we went. I felt so happy and at peace with everything, I’d love to go back to that feeling.
I’ve decided to nominate:
- Kirsty (Me, Cupcakes and Tea)
- Vicky (Vixella Beauty)
- Jordanne (lifeofaglasgowgirl)
- John (John’s Road to Volunteering)
- Kayleigh Zara
- Amy (Pursuing Bears)
- Aoife (Pretty Purple Polka Dots)
- 1 Week Mary
I’ll be messaging them all tonight to let them know they’ve been nominated!
My Questions for them:
- If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Who or what inspires you daily?
- What’s your favourite thing to do on a wet Sunday afternoon?
- Where is the one place you wish you could teleport to? You can teleport there as many times as you wish, however you can only teleport between your house/flat and that place.
- When did you realise for the first time that you wanted to blog?
- Why do you regret that one moment of your life and what was it?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- Cats or dogs or what alternative?
- What was your favourite childhood song?
- Who would your 5 dinner party guests be?
- If someone was visiting your hometown and asked you for advice on one must-do or must-see attraction, what would you suggest?
Congratulations to everyone nominated, and good luck! Comment below with your links when you’ve answered the questions, I can’t wait to read them!
There’ll be a new post as usual tomorrow morning at 9am – keep an eye out for it!