Happy Wednesday everyone! We’re back today with The Mystery Blogger Award Tag, and I’ll be honest, I was amazed when I realised it’s been more than 2 years since I last took part in this tag!
It’s Wednesday morning once again, and once again I’m getting ready for work and beginning to think about guitar tonight. There’s one song that just is not working for me, and I feel ridiculous that it’s just not clicking. Then again, I’ve been doing the other ones for a solid 4 months now so it’s unfair to judge against them. But I’m getting distracted.
As the title may suggest, I’ve been nominated to take part in The Mystery Blogger Award tag! Now I know tags tend not to be the most popular of posts, but I do love taking part in them. Like I was saying before, it’s been 2 years since I last took part in The Mystery Blogger Award tag, and you can catch that post here if you fancy a nosey!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. It was created as a way for blogs that haven’t been discovered to gain recognition.
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the 5 questions set by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Since we’ve taken part of rules 1 and 2, time for part three! I’d like to thank Heidi for the nomination. I loved reading her post when she nominated me (which you can check out by clicking here) so much that I ended up staying on her blog and reading a few more posts. Here’s a little info about Heidi, taken from her about page.
My name is Heidi ~ a Mother, “Nina”, Wife, Daughter, Granddaughter, Sister, Auntie, and Best Friend
I aspire to be a loving, giving, fun and spontaneous (when well planned – LOL) human. My husband and I love adventures from the ocean to the city and everywhere in between.
I love to cook and my husband is gracious enough to call me a chef.
I work hard at taking care of my family, husband, fur babies & home; and I still have a little energy leftover to sing in our Praise Band and run the Church Hospitality Committee.
I truly enjoy writing and being creative. I am blessed with the privilege to share my stories, hoping that my life experiences inspire you to live life to its fullest and become the best version of yourself!
It would also appear that I have completed step 4! So step 5…
Three Things About Me
- I love all things music. So much so I am going to go to a concert by myself this year! I should also take this opportunity to say I have the weirdest taste in music ever. Please don’t judge me if you ever happen to come across my Spotify account…
- My dream job when I was 8 years old was to own and run a boarding school out of an old Georgian house. I used to imagine having a grand total of about 25 students from first year of primary school all the way up to A Levels, all living in the house and then teaching them myself. Of course 8 year old me had no idea how much work that would be, so we gave up on that dream as soon as we learnt how schools properly work.
- If I could only eat one type of crisp for the rest of my life I would probably choose the Tayto Ridge Cut Bang Bang Spicy Thai crisps. No idea why, but I just love them!
The Nominees have Five Questions to Answer:
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his/her readers?
Providing a service – whether that service is something they can physically benefit from, or if it’s an escapism. I like to think of mine as providing a safe place for people to remember that no one knows fully what they’re doing with their life, and it’s okay to be honest about that.
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
Where to start… choosing the wrong university course? Sticking with it for 3 years? Trying to move in on my own without a job, and while still neck deep in student debt? But what I learnt from all that is who I can rely on, and to follow your instinct. I learnt that university wasn’t right for me, I made great friends who I miss daily, and I learnt the value of a job that values you.
- What do you do in your spare time?
I like this question! I blog, work on my Open University degree, practise guitar, am part of a choir, and read and watch a lot of TV.
- If you could have been a child prodigy, what would you have wanted to be skilled at?
Music. All kinds of music. Or writing. I could’ve been a fantastic author come musician!
- And the funny one (sort-of) – Would you rather have someone special bring you breakfast in bed tomorrow morning or be able to sleep in as late as you want?
Right now I’m opting for the sleep in as late as I want. I need a day off work and soon!
My nominees are:
- Kat from femenish.com
- Iga from igaberry.com
- Becki from beckismith93.blogspot.com
- Jade from everydayyoungmumblog.wordpress.com
- @passionandpec1 from passionandpeace.com
- Becca from becc4.co.uk
- Lara from wordswithlara.blogspot.com
- Bakes from blogbybakes.wordpress.com
- LP from thenewburygirl.com
- Cassie from alifeonadime.com
I’ll notify them on Twitter as well as tagging their blogs here.
5 Questions for my Nominees to Answer
1. If you could be in any film, what would you be in and which character would you play?
2. What film gets you choked up?
3. (Funny Q) : Who is your celebrity crush of the same gender?
4. If money wasn’t a worry and you had to buy one pointless purchase what would you get and why?
5. If you had to be a fruit what fruit would you be and why?
My Best Post:
I know the idea of this is to share your most popular post, but I recently shared my best posts of 2019! If you’d like to check them out, please click here!
So thanks for reading, and remember to check out the bloggers I’ve nominated! Until next week <3