Aaand it’s a new month! Is anyone else enjoying this weather? Who knew July 2018 would get off to such a great start?
Well, as you may have noticed, this post isn’t live on the first of the month. Yesterday was spent in the garden over a long barbecue, and just generally enjoying some sun, good food, and even better music. Speaking of, remind me to share my favourite songs at the minute with you all sometime over the next couple of weeks.
It seems rather pointless to recap the month, especially after my little Catch Up from last week, so feel free to go back and have a read through it for a quick and easy way to see what I’ve been getting up to over the last month. I will say though that the end of the month was as you would expect with this heat wave – lying in the garden any chance I got! So as I said in that opening paragraph, July 2018 started off the way June 2018 ended.
Actually, on the note of June 2018, I do have to apologise. My giveaway didn’t work last month. So, I have gone back, re-set it up, and you can find out below how to enter! And unlike last time I am going to actually make sure it runs!
July 2018 is setting up to be a great month. This week I have lunch out with my Granny today for her birthday, choir on Wednesday night, a blogging event at Lunn’s jewellers on Thursday, and then my first ever work night out on Friday! I’m actually really excited for the work night out – is that sad? Add in the fact that this weather seems set to last until at least the middle of the month and I’m feeling really positive about the month ahead. The week later, Rachel will be home for a week and I get a few days off for the 12th, so I don’t know what we’ll be doing but it should be fun. Oh! I forgot! I should *finally* be getting my new car this week! I say should… the dealer I’m buying from goes on holiday on Thursday and “hopes ” to have everything finalised before he goes off… let’s just say if it goes much longer without me getting my car, I will probably go through the roof.
Moving on, why don’t we take a look at my goals for last month?
June 2018 Goals
- Read 1 book.
- Watch 1 new film.
- Follow my blogging schedule I have made for the month.
- Gut my bedroom of all the rubbish and clutter in it.
I think it’s fair to say that the only goal I managed to achieve this month was the gutting of my bedroom, and even that only lasted a while. I really was not on top of my game last month. But I have properly high hopes for July 2018 so let’s take a look at this months’ goals!
July 2018 Goals
- Read 1 book.
- Blog once a week.
- Save money for going on holiday.
- Interact more with other people’s Instagrams.
Are these more likely to be achievable? Not really sure, but I’m tired of setting goals and not achieving them so I wanted to go for something a little easier.
Now. I promised you a giveaway, so here we go! As always, I’m going to use Rafflecopter to run it. But the terms and conditions are below. Remember, you have to be in it to win it, so getting reading and entering now!
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must be following me on my blog, Life With Ktkinnes. This is a mandatory requirement. After this, you can gain extra entries by completing the other options.
2. Only one person will win this prize.
3. Prize will be sent via tracked or recorded postage.
4. Open to U.K. and Ireland entries only – i.e. England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
5. All Entries will be checked to make sure you are still fully complying with the rules.
6. **NO GIVEAWAY ACCOUNTS. They will be disqualified** I cannot stress this enough!
7. Winner will be announced 31st July at 10am. They then have 12 hours to reply to me before another winner will be picked.
8. Items will be posted by 14th August, and I will keep in contact with the winner to keep them updated.
9. I am not responsible for any damage to the prizes during delivery.
10. Running from 7am BST 02/07/2018 to 10pm BST 30/07/2018.
So now that you know all the rules…. Here’s the link! Good luck to you all! Copy and paste the below link into your browser to enter – sorry, I can’t figure out how to get the little box thing that Rafflecopter do. Anyone any advice on how to do this then please let me know!