Having spent yesterday sharing stocking filler ideas with you all, I realised I haven’t shared my 2019 wish list with you all yet!
For four years now, I’ve “written a Santa Letter” here on Life With Ktkinnes, and it feels appropriate to share my letter today following yesterday’s stocking filler suggestions.
Every year, Mum asks me and Rachel for a list of suggestions as to what we would like for Christmas, and this year is no different. Having written the last few years as if writing to Santa, I think this year I’ll just give you my list… does that sound okay? Or is it taking away from the magic of Christmas and that festive feeling I’m chasing so hard this year? I don’t know…
This year for Christmas, I would really like
- A book – always! I believe Sarah Knight has a new one out possibly?
- Pyjamas – a girl can never have enough!
- Socks – same rule as above. These can be fluffy or normal.
- Bullet journal – there are only a few pages left in my one from this year and I’m worried I’ll run out of room before the end of the year!
- Tickets to see Elton John in Belfast next November… now these are super expensive so I doubt I’ll get them, but I would love them!
- Bamboo Toothbrush – I’ve always had my electric toothbrush and a travel one, and I need to replace the travel one so why not try to be slightly more environmentally friendly with the next one?
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Miracle Leave-In Conditioner (I swear by this stuff)
- Guitar Stand – I’m practising so much more now that having to always put it back in the case is annoying me, but the cat likes to swipe at it regularly so I just would feel more secure with a stand.
I’m sure there are other things I would love, I just can’t think of them! But that’s why I love Christmas – Mum always manages to think of things that I will love that I would never have thought of before.
What’s on your Christmas list this year? If you were writing to Santa, do you think you would be on the naughty or nice list this year? Let me know in the comments below, and I’ll see you again tomorrow morning for day 7 of Blogmas 2019!