Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that folks? Because it’s the perfect day to relax with a Christmas film in front of the fire – so don’t forget to join me for Nativity tonight at 10:15pm for our next movie night! Today for Blogmas Day 6, I’m bringing you a new Christmas Tag. So settle back and enjoy the Christmas With Ktkinnes Bloggers Christmas Tag! This post contains affiliate links and links to my own products.
Now that we’re almost a week into December, Blogmas is well and truly underway. Having created the BloggersTribe Christmas Tag back in 2017, I decided to have some fun and create a Bloggers Christmas Tag as part of the Christmas With Ktkinnes festivities this year!
The Christmas Tag Rules
❄Put on your favourite Christmas Playlist to listen to while answering!❄
❄Have a Christmas drink and/or snack while writing❄
❄Thank the blogger who tagged you and link to their site❄
❄Answer the 10 original questions❄
❄Answer the questions set by whoever tagged you❄
❄Ask 2 questions of your own❄
❄Tag 6 bloggers to take part❄
The Original Questions
- When do your decorations go up?
- Who is the Scrooge in your family or friendship group?
- If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
- What Christmas film do you have to watch every festive season?
- Who do you find hardest to buy presents for?
- Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper, or buy one big/main present?
- What did you leave out for Santa when you were a child?
- Where did you spend last Christmas?
- Which Christmas song makes you cringe?
- If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be and why?
Related: It’s not too late to consider taking part in Blogmas! Have you heard of the 12 Days of Blogmas? Find out more in my Blogmas Ebook and Planner!
- Our decorations go up the first Saturday in December normally. But with December starting on a Tuesday this year, and this weekend having been away, our decorations actually went up during the week with me being off, so actually on 1st December! The Christmas fanatic in me is beyond delighted by this!
- I’m not actually sure out of friends and family, but I do have a Scrooge in the office! But we agree to disagree and have a good balance going between us. Plus, we’re actually not working the same days at all this month, so I can go full on Christmas mode in work this year!
- I’d take all my family (and close family friends) to a log cabin in Iceland where we could watch the Northern Lights and have snow for Christmas! I’d have skiing, sleigh rides, and singalongs beside the open fire. Oh and we would have people coming in to cook for us so no one has to stress about the Christmas dinner. On our way back to the UK, we would have to take a pit stop in New York to see in the New Year!
- For me, it’s a toss up between Home Alone and Love Actually! But last year I fell in love with Last Christmas, so I’ve bought myself the DVD [AFF] and plan on watching it next weekend. However, every year we sit on Christmas Eve to watch It’s A Wonderful Life – it just doesn’t feel like Christmas without it! But this year I’ll be watching it on 23rd December as one of my movie nights so join me if you’ve never watched it before!
- I actually find my mum the hardest to buy for – mainly because her birthday is 17th December and most of what she’s needing or wanting is bought for her birthday! Quite ironic really when I consider the fact that this year I had her present sorted back in July!
- It depends on the person. I like to buy lots of little things that actually mean something to the recipient, but sometimes I know there’s one specific item someone wants so just go with that.
- In our house, Santa was always left a mince pie and either a brandy, milk, or a Diet Coke. And of course the carrot for the reindeer!
- Last Christmas, if you remember, was just the 4 of us in our own house for the first time ever! So it was a little strange.
- I really hate 2000 Miles by The Pretenders, so either that or Not Tonight Santa by Girls Aloud!
- If I could be any character from a Christmas film, I’d actually really want to be Charlie from The Santa Clause! Imagine your dad being Santa as in the actual Santa, and being able to go to the North Pole and be friends with elves and reindeer??
- What is your favourite Christmas decoration in your house and why?
- Which celebrity would you most want as a friend, and what would you gift them for Christmas?
I would like to tag (and since it’s my tag I;m going above the 6 – sorry!)