Ah-ha! Okay so I saw this tag ages ago now, and I just knew I needed to do it. I adore Grey’s Anatomy, and Tag posts are some of my favourite ones to write, so to take part in a Grey’s Anatomy Tag is perfect! So without further delay, shall we get started? Here we go with my Grey’s Anatomy Tag post! Continue reading “The Grey’s Anatomy Tag”
And I am back! Did you miss me? A whole week without seeing my new posts.. wow. I’ve really not been top of my game recently. And it is for that reason that today I come back to you with a Mystery Blogger Award Tag! I love these tags as you all well know, so to be finally catching up on those posts I’ve been tagged in is great! Continue reading “The Mystery Blogger Award Tag”
Haha whoops this probably should’ve gone live a week ago, but better late than never! I was tagged by the lovely Shona, and have only just had the chance to get this posted. Shall we have some fun? Continue reading ““Would You Rather…” The Christmas Edition”
And as we get closer and closer to the big day, today I’m back with another Tag post! I love these tags!
Wow day 20 already? It’s so close! How are we all? Everyone in the Christmas Spirit? I’m excited to watch today’s Christmas Film! Shall we find out what it is? Continue reading “Blogmas Day 20”
After yesterday’s rather ranty post, today I wanted to be a little more lighthearted today! And do you know the funny thing? I spent about 20 minutes staring at that flashing cursor taunting me with the fact that my brain was blank. It’s weird whenever all you want to do is write but you can’t actually decide what to write. Continue reading “How Well Do You Know Me?”
What better way to try and get back into blogging than with a blogging tag? Today’s is the 50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked Tag! I was tagged by the lovely Melissa, and you can read her’s here! Similarly, if you don’t already follow Melissa you can read why you should now at this link –> Friday Favourites: Melissa.
Okay so I really have to apologise. Jordanne from The Life of a Glasgow Girl tagged me in this months ago… sorry! But I’m finally catching up with it all and here we go.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I’ve so many that it’s hard to think on the spot, but I would have to go for The Lord of the Rings trilogy or The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea. Quite a difference, right?
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Okay so I was about to say The King’s Speech until I realised that was actually released 6 years ago! So instead I would have to go for Captain Phillips. If you haven’t already seen it, it’s on Netflix and you have to watch it.
3. Favourite Hitchcock Film?
The Birds. I didn’t sleep for a week after watching it.
4. A book you plan on reading?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. A book that you read at school that positively shaped you?
None of the books I read at school ‘shaped me’ but I did love reading The Lord of the Flies. I’d already read it before but I loved it.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Riverdale! Or Grey’s Anatomy… Or Nashville…. Or Designated Survivor… To be honest I love them all!
7. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now?
At the time of writing, I would say probably about 2 or 3 to be honest, but I’m working on that.
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
Kung Po Chicken with egg fried rice
12. Least favourite food?
Potatoes. Genuinely don’t like potatoes
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Unpopular opinion but pineapple! Or sweetcorn
14. Favourite drink?
Coke. I’m currently off a lot of stuff for Lent including fizzy drinks so this is a tough one.
15. Favourite dessert?
Sticky toffee pudding with honeycomb ice cream
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, no milk, no sugar, sometimes whiskey.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I’m not a mum yet so I’m not sure I can answer this one, but I feel like it would be watching them grow up.
19. What’s your favourite band?
ABBA. Or Westlife. I’m more of a solo artist fan!
20. Favourite solo artist?
Sam Smith or Ed Sheeran.
21. Favourite song?
At the minute? Nancy Mulligan. Normally, The Story by Sara Ramirez
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
My wrist. Already planned what it’ll be too! Just to book it…
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale watching definitely!
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My dog, Baron.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
My sister’s 18th Birthday present – 18 small presents then a holiday to Lanzarote
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
Chocolates, a notebook, and handcream.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
I’m not counting Northern Ireland as I frequently go there to see family, so Lanzarote!
34. What country do you wish to visit?
All of them!
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Blue or Purple
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds – I love anything sparkly
38. Heels or flats?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Bubble bath, book, and chocolate. Maybe also wine.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
Purple orchids or lillies
45. When was the last time you cried?
Haha just hours before writing this!
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes! Although I’ve been told it’s messy
47. Do you bake?
Yes, but not recently.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My lack of self esteem or self confidence, whichever you choose.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
My loyalty to my friends.
50. Who do you miss most?
My dog. Why can’t he live with me??
51. What are you listening to right now?
Currently? I’m watching Twilight – please don’t judge me!
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
Natural brunette, lighter than I currently am though.
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
My two grandas and Stella
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Winnie the Pooh
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
An orchestra warming up
71. Favourite animal?
TURTLE! Then penguins, then dogs.
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Hi again everyone! How are you all doing at the minute? Now, some of you may remember I did this tag as part of my Blogmas 2016 series but I feel I didn’t give it my all. So when both Jordanne (The Life of a Glasgow Girl) and Jordan (Sweets and Mascara) tagged me in this (in her defence, Jordanne tagged me back in January and I finally got round to writing it last night) I jumped at the idea. Thank you girls!
What are the rules? I hear you asking – well let me get to them now!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Set yourself goals for the next year.
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals.
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
- In 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved.
So part one is completed! Now to think of my goals…
- This time next year…. I will be happy being me.
I’ve spent so many years trying to change myself in the hopes of feeling better about me. So I’m going to spend the next 365 days learning to love me for me, and accepting my ‘quirks’.
- This time next year… I will be finishing up my undergraduate degree and getting ready for a postgrad!
I’m going to throw my heart and soul and every little bit of motivation I can scrape up into passing my exams and doing well over the next 365 days at university. Becoming a teacher has always been my dream but now I’m the only one standing in my way!
- This time next year… I will be more organised in my blogging.
I’m going to start properly planning my posts, get pictures taken in advance, and remember to actually promote my own work!
- This time next year… I will have rediscovered my love for music.
I used to love music and over the last few years I’ve let it slide. So over the next 365 days I will get back into playing either piano or guitar. Who knows, maybe I’ll start singing properly again??
And now onto the tagging! I would like to tag:
Now just to remember to write an update in a year’s time! Enjoy girls xx