Oh wow, how are we a full week into December already?! Is it just me or is December flying by? Soon Christmas will be over for another year! So before December gets away from us, don’t you think it’s about time to write my Santa letter?
My Santa letter has become a bit of a standard in my blogmas posts. Although can I really say that if this is only year 3 of the posts? I don’t know. All I know is it did take me a while to choose my favourite most appropriate Christmas song to share with you all today. So click on below to see what I chose!
Well, that’s not all I want for Christmas…. you’ll just have to read my Santa letter below to find out what I’m asking for this year!
Firstly, how are you? It’s been so long – a year in fact! Once again a lot has changed since then… again… You see, I had the unfortunate experience of growing up. I know, I know, we all have to at some stage, but one thing no one ever warned me was that you could still be judged and laughed at for being excited for Christmas as an adult! I’ve really missed getting to enjoy and discuss the magic of Christmas with you. Speaking of, do you remember the year it was too snowy for you to land on our roof and so you landed on the driveway and the reindeer left their hoof prints? Rachel and I were so excited! How are Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Cupid, Comet, Prancer, Blitzen and Rudolph? I’m still saving up those carrots Mum tries to feed me at dinner so I can give them to the reindeer!
I would like to hope that I have been good this year, I promise I tried my best! If you are in agreement, would it be okay to ask for a few things this year? The main things I would wish for can’t be made by your elves unfortunately, so I won’t bore you with them. If possible, I would like
- Any book – you know me well enough to pick a good story!
- Pyjamas – a girl can never have enough
- Sock – same rule as above. These can be fluffy or normal.
- iTunes voucher – yes I’m still using these.
- Bubble bath and bathbombs
- Contact lenses – those things are expensive if you can only wear them for a few hours before having to bin them!
- Cosy scarf
- Outfit for Christmas Day or New Year
- No7 Redness Relief balm – mine ran out a few weeks ago
- Body Shop Vitamin E Cleanser and Toner
- No7 protect and perfect day cream
- Body Shop shampoo and conditioner
- Bullet journal
- Coat/jacket – ask Mum and Dad, they know the exact ones I’ve seen and love!
- New slippers
As always, these are just a few suggestions and you are more than welcome to pick and choose from them!
I really have missed our annual chats. The mince pie and coke will be on the coffee table by the door. Dad still suggests giving you a whiskey to keep you warm but you don’t want to be caught driving under the influence of alcohol!
I’ll always believe,