And as we get closer and closer to the big day, today I’m back with another Tag post! I love these tags!
I was tagged by the brilliant Colin from It’s Me, Colin to take part in this tag!
Shall we get started?
- What’s Your Favourite Christmas Movie?
At the minute I would definitely have to go with Love Actually! I love the soundtrack, the majority of the characters, and the overall sentiment behind the movie!
- Have You Ever Had A White Christmas?
Oh many of them! We used to live on the east coast of Scotland, so a white Christmas was an annual occurrence! And we’ve had a few here too!
- Where Do You Usually Spend Your Holiday?
With my parents, sister, and at least one granny here in Lisburn! We’ve had 2 Christmases at my Aunt’s house, and at least 2 at my Granny’s house, but they just aren’t the same!
- What Is Your Favourite Christmas Song?
Stop the Cavalry! If you can’t place it, definitely look it up on YouTube or Spotify or wherever.
- Do You Open Any Presents On Christmas Eve?
Nope. We did one year – we were given a Christmas jumper each to wear on Christmas Eve so we opened them but that’s been the only year. It just didn’t seem right to be opening it on Christmas Eve!
- Can You Name All Of Santa’s Reindeer?
No but I’ll try! Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Vixen, Blitzen, Rudolph…. and I know I’m missing some. I actually feel like a failure haha!
- What Holiday Traditions Are You Looking Forward To This Year?
The lead up! We have a tradition of cleaning and cooking on Christmas Eve, spending the afternoon and evening with the family, and then the midnight service!
- Is Your Christmas Tree Real or Fake?
Fake. While I love the concept of a real tree, the mess would annoy me, and I feel like it’s more economical to have a fake one!
- What Is Your Favourite Holiday Treat/Food/Sweet?
Christmas Pudding with brandy butter…. or stilton. I’m still undecided as to which is my favourite part of Christmas Day!
- Be Honest, Do You Like Giving Or Receiving Gifts Better?
Being honest? Both. Obviously I love getting presents, but I also love the look on someone’s face when you’ve got them that perfect present!
- What Is The Best Christmas Present You Ever Received?
My “procrastination” mug! Got it in a Secret Santa in first year university and I use it pretty much every day when I’m in Scotland. It says “Procrastination – working tomorrow for a better day today”.
- What Is Your Dream Place To Visit For The Holiday Season?
I would love to be somewhere with proper snow for Christmas… like a log cabin in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a blanket of snow. A bit like those shown on Christmas cards!
- Are You A Pro Present Wrapper Or Do You Fail Miserably?
Oh I fail miserably every year. Doesn’t mean I don’t try though! Can’t even wrap a box…
- Most Memorable Christmas Memory?
A few years back, my mum’s sister came over for Christmas with her husband and kids. So the 5 of them, the 4 of us, the two grannies, and my dad’s uncle. All eating Christmas dinner together. Needless to say, drink was flowing, and the after-dinner games were hilarious!
- What Made You Realise The Truth About Santa?
Well I know our neighbour told us when Rachel was 5 and I was 8, but I chose to ignore her. I don’t really know when I decided she was right, but I knew by the time my mum decided to tell me.
- What Makes The Holidays Special For You?
Sounding very stereotypical, but spending time with family. Isn’t that what Christmas is all about?
Over To You…
Now I get to tag some other bloggers to answer the same questions. Remember to check them out!
Of course, feel free to take part yourself!