What better way to try and get back into blogging than with a blogging tag? Today’s is the 50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked Tag! I was tagged by the lovely Melissa, and you can read her’s here! Similarly, if you don’t already follow Melissa you can read why you should now at this link –> Friday Favourites: Melissa.
This kind of tag is always my favourite, as it let’s you get to know a bit more about me, and I can find out more about the people I ended up tagging at the end! Shall we get started?
1) What’s your favourite candle scent?
Definitely would have to be the Spiced Orange Yankee candle that I’ve had my eyes on for months! Anything Cristmassy or citrus is just incredible!
2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Oooooooh I would have to go for either Lennon or Maisy Stella! They’re sisters both on Nashville and in real life, so by one of them being my sister, I’d have both of them as my sisters, and then I could go on set with them!
3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Chris Carmack! He’s just so awesome!
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Like 30? 40? Who even knows at this stage!
5) Do you know a hoarder?
Me? Although my dad’s Uncle Tom was probably the biggest hoarder I’ve ever known. Don’t ask…
6) Can you do the splits?
Lol no, have you looked at me?
7) How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
I think 6 or 7? Not sure!
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
2? 3? I don’t even know haha
9) How many countries have you visited?
Do The States count as separate countries?
Scotland, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Ibiza, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, and 3 parts of the states! So does that make it 12 or 14?
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nope, although my uncle worked for the US army for a while but not actually in the army if that makes sense?
11)What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I’ve always loved the names Bethany, Sophie, Sarah, or Isabelle.
12) What would you name your son if you had one?
Peter, George, Christopher or Daniel
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha let’s not go there! Let’s just say 2nd year uni did not go well and we discovered just how low they go without hitting a U…
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Recess or Hannah Montana!
15) What did you dress up as for halloween when you were 8?
Probably a witch, although that was almost 14 years ago so I really don’t know…
16) Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All of the above! Harry Potter was by far my favourite.
17) Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
British! Although I would love to lose my Belfast accent and develop a Glaswegian one!
18) Did your mother go to university?
19) Are your grandparents still married?
No as both my grannies are widows now.
20) Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21) Do you know who kermit the frog is?
Of course! Who doesn’t?
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
Dreamworld! It was an indoor kids theme park here in Belfast and it was the highlight of coming over to visit family!
23) What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I’d love to be fluent in Spanish!
24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey. No fake American English over here.
25) Is your father bald?
Nope, but grey as can be.
26) Do you know any triplets?
Yup, two boys and a girl. They were 2 years below me at school and we got the train with them to and from school.
27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
The Notebook! We got snowed in one easter and the TV stopped working so we had Titanic and Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone on repeat for 5 days… Never again will I watch those films…
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
Yup yup yup!
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
The Ramore Wine Bar! So so so good. If you ever get going to Portrush in Northern Ireland, take me with you and we can get some incredible food!
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Probably Christopher but I’m not sure.
33) Do you have a nickname what is it?
Yup! Katiekinnes! Hence the name of my blog 🙂
34) Who’s your favourite person in the world?
My dog Baron ❤
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
36) Can you whistle?
Yup! Learnt to when we got Baron
37) Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Nope. I need total darkness. Can’t even have a light on in the hall!
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yup! Can’t not eat breakfast.
40) What medical conditions do you have?
41) How many times have you been to hospital?
Not since birth for me! Once a year probably recently to visit family though.
42) Have you ever seen finding nemo?
Of course! The turtles are my favourite.
43) Where do you buy your jeans?
T K Maxx!
44) What’s the last compliment you got?
“Your face is getting thinner!”
45) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of the time!
46) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
My favourite is white tea, but that’s kinda hard to find at the minute, so I’m making do with lemon and ginger tea
47) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Too many for someone who wears the same 4 pairs over and over!
48) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Whatever they choose to believe
49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
My neighbour told me when I was 9 but I tried to ignore her as much as I could
50) Why do you have a blog?
Because I love having a great place to chat as much as I want to talk about anything and everything.
So if you’ve made it this far, congrats! Anyone who has – I tag you to have a go! Leave me your links below to catch up on it when you’ve done yours!