Well, as the year comes to an end (and before I start to consider my New Years Resolutions) I thought I’d share with you the list of books I’ve read this year, all in the one place with their review where appropriate.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- The Freedom Writers’ Diary (review found here)
- Carol by Patricia Highsmith (review found here)
- Room by Emma Donoghue (review found here)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (review found here)
- The Housewife Assassin’s Vacation to Die For by Josie Brown
- The Housewife Assassin’s Recipes for Disaster by Josie Brown
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- The Dog Who Dared To Dream by Sun-Mi Hwang (review coming in the new year)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (Original Screenplay) by J. K. Rowling
Now I’ve to try and plan my books for the new year. Did you read anything you would recommend? Or did you read any of those books above – if so, what did you think of them?
I can’t wait to see what books 2017 will bring into my life!