And once again we find ourselves looking at a Wednesday morning. Only 3 more hours until we’re officially half way through the working week! The more I think about it, the more I’m ready for the weekend again. With another night out again tonight (and many advance apologies to my snapchat friends) I’m not looking forward to tomorrow morning.
Anyway, enough about today, and on to today’s post! Anyone who read all of last week’s posts – and if you didn’t, why not? – will know that last week I guest posted on Jade’s blog over at simpleyjadey.co.uk with the topic of My Anti-Bucket list, a list of things I hope not to do in my lifetime. So today, a week later, I thought I would share my bucket list with you! Sounds interesting, right?
- Become a teacher. It’s all I’ve wanted to do for as long as I can remember and it’s so close but yet so far!
- Go to a Christmas Market on the continent. I don’t overly mind which one, but I’ve heard the Christmas Markets on the mainland of Europe are fantastic and so, being obsessed with the festive season, I really want to go!
- Have a holiday home in Ibiza. Yes, my love of Ibiza has spread even to here. When asked why I love it so much, I still can’t give an exact answer. But surely that’s a good thing? If you’ve never been, I definitely recommend Santa Eulalia. Just saying.
- Visit Florida. Not really sure why this one either but it seems like a nice place to go!
- Go ice skating in New York. Yes, I’ve been to the Big Apple, but I didn’t get to go ice skating. I did, however, go shopping on 5th Avenue but that wasn’t ever on the bucket list.
- See Ed Sheeran in concert. I was heartbroken that I couldn’t get tickets for him in Glasgow but was able to get Rachel and a friend tickets for in Belfast while I was stuck in lectures in Glasgow.
- Go to Disneyland in America. Having been to the Parisian one, I’m now set on going in the states.
- Visit the Harry Potter studios. What Potter fan our age doesn’t want to go??
- Go to South Africa to see the penguins. When I told my sister this she looked at me in disbelief but yes there are times of the year when penguins are at the southern-most tip of South Africa!
- Visit London’s Winter Wonderland. It sounds magical and it’s Christmassy so who wouldn’t want to go?
- Get my tattoo. Have you not heard about my tattoo? The one I want is a turtle but I’ll have to show you it.
What would be on your list?