Hello lovelies! It’s been a while since we had one of my more traditional posts and so here I am! What did you think of the gratitude challenge? I personally loved doing it, even if I didn’t get posting daily the way I was meant to.
This will probably be a shorter post tonight as I’m slightly distracted planning Blogmas… can never be too prepared! But after my trip to Edinburgh yesterday, see tomorrow’s post for how it went, I decided to do a little look into my handbag!
The things I always have with me include
- My keys – otherwise how would I get back into the flat?
- My purse – holding money, loyalty cards, student ID and my driving license.
- A pen and paper, just in case inspiration hits randomly!
- Tissues. Got a cold? No toilet roll in the toilets? Spilt a drink? A small pack of tissues never goes amiss and you’ll never be caught short.
- A hairbrush. I hate leaving without a spare brush in my bag.
- Top up of make up – there’s always some sort of lipstick in the bottom of my bag!
- Phone. Of course I never leave without it!
- Earphones! Who can travel without them?
So what else do you carry in your bag? I can’t remember if I’ve got everything listed!