Today brings about the loves of my life, and why I want to thank them for being in my life.
So please be prepared for a soppy post! There are so many here so I think I’m going to just list them, sorry if that’s extremely boring or if you feel it’s cheating!
- Baron, my dog, because he’s always there for me even after I yell at him for always being under my feet
- Jason for always being there during my ramblings and breakdowns
- Nuala for teaching me that it’s okay to be me and to ignore anyone who tries to tell me differently
- Mary for always making me laugh and being there when I need someone to just sit with
- Lauren, Jade, Lauren, Lily, Emily, Em, Ashley, Em, Chanté, Melissa, Francesca, Eloise, Becca, Becca, Jodie, Meg, Toni, Ellie, Nusha, Jordanne, Cathy, Summer, Hannah, Sarah, Sonam and Ana (otherwise known as the Girl Power Girls) for all their support and chat and help.
- Mary for always being there to give support and encouragement just when I need it the most
- My books, for transporting me out of my world and into another
- John, for always managing to make me smile
- And finally, all you lovely readers for taking the time and effort to read or comment on my posts!
Hope you have a lovely day!
P.S. I’ve finally got round to creating a snapchat for my blog so if simply reading my ramblings isn’t enough for you, add me! I’m at lifewktkinnes