Okay so I’m slightly panicked now as 2 weeks today is my 21st birthday and I just don’t feel old enough to be 21. Don’t get me wrong, 21 isn’t old. But it feels it to me. It’s the oldest I’ve ever been! Obviously, Katie, it’s a celebration of surviving your 21st year on this planet…
With only 2 weeks to go, I thought I’d have a sit down and decide what things I want to have achieved by my 21st birthday. Now, remembering I only have 2 weeks to do this, I set to work on creating this list:
- Read a classic. Any classic whatsoever.
- Get rid of all unnecessary/unwanted clothes.
- Finish Rachel’s birthday present.
- Light the candles in my bedroom at least once.
- Apply for at least 20 jobs in Glasgow.
- Catch up with Pretty Little Liars.
- Sort my makeup etc and have a clear out.
What do you think, can I achieve all this?