Hello again everyone! I’m actually posting twice today, what is this? Well, to be honest, I realised that last week I posted my To Do list and never actually let you know whether or not I achieved it – sorry!
- Write at least one blog post for today
- Schedule or at least draft posts up until Friday of this week
- Order some prints from the lovely Tarnya (@sweet_allure)’s etsy site – honestly you should have a look at them!
- Tidy and clean my bedroom. With being ill yesterday (and yes, a migraine counts as being ill), I was a bit of a slob and just left things lying.
- Finish cleaning the flat (again, was ill yesterday so didn’t finish this)
- Go to the gym or at least get some fresh air
- Do at least 3 hours revision for my final resit
- Look into classroom assistant jobs as I think I’ve found a course I would love to do!
- Speak to family back home. This happens that regularly I often forget that I’m not actually with them. Think we spoke 4 times yesterday?
- Put a wash on and actually deal with it before the 4th spin. We don’t have a tumble drier so I tend to over spin things
- Finish reading The Cursed Child
- Look at other jobs and courses that I could do instead of being at university.
Wow, I actually achieved quite a bit! Since then, I managed to achieve the final two on the list, both on Wednesday actually!
So how to do you organise your to do lists? Also, let me know if you enjoy this sort of post! I’m trying to learn as much as possible about what you like and/think so get in touch! Comment, email or send me a tweet!