Good evening! 🙂 that was a good episode of Carmilla, still 100% recommend to anyone who’s interested in trying something new. I won’t say much in case I spoil anything for you all but I will simply say “gay and broody”. Gotta love Natasha’s way of portraying her character. This post contains affiliate links. Find out more by reading my disclaimer.
So I promised you all a list of my books:
- Carmilla – obvious reasons but possibly to anyone who hasn’t read back, the YouTube series Carmilla is loosely based on a novella by Sheridan Le Fanu. It was written before Dracula and is not only based on a female majority but also focuses on a lesbian relationship. I’m already a quarter through and loving it! Get your copy here! [AFF]
- Desperately Ever After by Laura Kenyon -get your copy here [AFF]
- The Diary of an Expectant Father [AFF] by Pete Sortwell and Graham Peterson
- The Girl In Between by Laekan Zea Kemp
- Grey by E L James – get you copy here! [AFF]
- The Housewife Assassin’s Handbook by Josie Brown – get your copy here! [AFF]
- Mom Con [AFF] by Karl Fields
They can all be found on Amazon Kindle [AFF] and that’s how I plan on reading them. I used to fuss and say “I will never use a Kindle, I enjoy a physical book too much” however when I got my Kindle Fire [AFF] for Christmas I soon fell in love. It’s so easy to carry around with me and it’s already packed for Ibiza. Don’t get me wrong, I still love physical books and buy them whenever I get the chance! However if it saves on my weight allowance, who am I to complain?
Somewhere in the middle of all this and my current TV addiction, I also have resits to revise for… Don’t know when that’s going to happen… Slightly concerned about that… But I’ll figure it out, I always do. Apparently the hotel has been redecorated and now has free wifi in all the bedrooms so at least I’ll be able to download papers and questions.
I’m currently shattered but don’t want to sleep yet because I’ve to complete an online check in at 6am however it makes more sense to sleep now and do it as soon as I wake up… Any advice?
Hopefully hear from a few of you sometime over the next few days! Got a lot left to do and a day of work as well. But for now, I shall retire to watch episode 7 of 24. Feel free to chat to me!
Thanks for reading 😊